Auto Accident? We can get you the most $ for your Injury!
Unfortunately, Automobile injuries occur each day and the insurance companies, despite their millions in advertising are not out to protect you but to protect their shareholder's interests. Our managing partner is a former insurance adjuster and understands how insurance companies play the game. You will need a Kirkland Auto Accident Law Firm like this to fight for you and your family.
1) MAY 2019 - $100,000 SETTLEMENT FOR AUTO ACCIDENT CLIENT!
2) MAY 2019 - $28,000 SETTLEMENT FOR AUTO ACCIDENT CLIENT!
3) MAY 2019 - $9,500 SETTLEMENT FOR AUTO ACCIDENT CLIENT!
4) MAY 2019 - $14,200 SETTLEMENT FOR AUTO ACCIDENT CLIENT!
5) OCTOBER 2018 - $32,000 SETTLEMENT FOR TWO AUTO ACCIDENT CLIENTS!
6) AUGUST 2018 - $12,400 SETTLEMENT FOR PASSENGER IN AUTO ACCIDENT!
7) JULY 2018 - $125,000 SETTLEMENT FOR AUTO ACCIDENT CLIENT!
Many things happen when there has been an accident and it leaves people wondering how their medical bills will be paid, how they will be paid for lost wages, etc. We are here to help you through this maze of questions and obtain the most compensation for your injury. Call today (425) 522-4200.
If you were not at fault and someone else is liable for your injuries, we will garner you the most compensation you deserve. Our Kirkland Auto Accident Attorneys know what to do and how to get your injury claim settled for the highest amount. Contact us today (425) 522-4200.
Our firm has been honored, repeatedly, as superb Kirkland Personal Injury Lawyers and have been rated Top Seattle Personal Injury Lawyers!
Common questions you might have:
- Should I start treatment for my injuries right away?
- An insurance adjuster was very nice and already offered me $, should I accept?
- Why can't I just settle my claim myself?
- Who will pay if it was a hit and run?
- What if my insurance company refuses to pay out under PIP?
- What is PIP (Personal Injury Protection)?
- What is uninsured/underinsured coverage?
If you have been injured due to someone else's negligence, DON'T SIGN any paperwork the insurance company tries to get you to sign until you speak with your Kirkland Personal Injury Attorneys - (425) 522-4200.
"Compassionate to you, relentless to the defense!"
If you are searching for experienced, hard-nosed personal injury attorneys, you need look no further than the SeattleInjuryPros at the Webb Law Firm.
We have helped those injured by Uber and Lyft drivers, people assaulted by pay for hire drivers, people in all types of auto accidents and know how to deal with the insurance companies so you don't have to, call us today (425) 522-4200.
We recommend you see your primary care physician right away and if referred for Physical Therapy, contact us before beginning any treatment. We are here to get you the most for your injury! Don't delay, call today!
1) Take photos (lot's of them)
2) Call police and get a report
3) Get names of any witnesses
4) Document as much as possible
1) Don't admit to any wrongdoing
2) Don't sign anything from the insurance company or anyone else until you talk to us
3) Don't just take the other person's word for it that they have insurance, get proof
4) Don't let anyone move their car until you take photos